Monday, April 1, 2013

Progress

Well, we are finally homeowners again!
 
This time we're dealing with a fixer-upper, rather than new construction. Needless to say, we (and by 'we' I mean my dad, Mark, and our contractor) have been very busy with the renovation.
 





 
There's obviously a ways to go but I'm really excited about all the finishes and things that will be going in. I just can't wait to actually live there! 
 
 
A few weekends ago, I was a bridesmaid for one of my best friends. She and the wedding itself were absolutely stunning. Just total perfection...
 

 
 

 
 
Watching more snow fall
 
 
When will spring be here?! SO tired of the gloomy weather.
 
 
Easter


 
I failed, yet again, to a) use our new camera and b) get a decent pic of the 3 of us. As you can see, Tanner is on the move and wants to walk everywhere. I swear we dont sit still for a minute all day. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!