Thursday, February 6, 2014

S.A.D.

I told Mark the other day I was suffering from SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I was only partially kidding because I am SO so tired of this weather. I can't remember the last time I saw the grass for more than 24 hours. And it's only February.

Entertaining my wild man in this weather is challenging to say the least. He loves being outside, getting dirty and just being a boy. Not possible when it's as cold as it's been.

He is only sitting still because I was dangling a fruit chew above the camera.

Tanner has tons of toys. Like a ridiculous amount. But he gets tired of playing with them. We've gotten a membership to the childrens museum, we go to open gyms at our park, story time, play dates, going to my parents, etc etc. Thankfully, T really enjoys Mickeys Clubhouse and Sesame Street. Always a great distraction.

Tanners been telling us he has to go to the bathroom- no dice. He just loves sitting on the potty and shredding TP.

 
Pickings are pretty slim in the TV department for me right now. Mondays are actually my favorite television night thanks to Bravo.
 


Even though RHOBH is kind of a snoozefest, I'm still powering through the season (with the exception of Carlton's hideous antics). Now Vanderpump Rules, that's a whole different story. The finale, I mean- woah, woah! It was out of this world. Kristin (and Jax and Tom), ew. I cannot wait for the reunion.

Two more shows helping me move towards Spring: RHONY and Game of Thrones, both premiering in a few weeks.

Can't wait to see how THIS unravels....


And back to real life....the 30th birthday celebrations continue! My friends are all planning a trip for everyone's milestone bdays. I've got my fingers crossed for somewhere warm!

Hi Jaime!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!