Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Week's Eats

I made both of these items on Thursday for dinner/dessert. The cupcakes were a special request from Mark. Since he had been travelling all week for work, I thought I'd oblige him.




Both recipes are both from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Have you all checked out her blog? (She has much better pictures than me) It is awesome! The lady has quick, easy recipes that please everyone! These two are no exception.

Truth: It's rare that I have the time (and let's be honest, energy) to make meals like this. From work, to the gym, meetings, etc. it's hard to fit cooking a fully prepared dinner into the schedule. Also, we generally eat pretty healthily (?) during the week, so this was a treat for us.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen these cookie dough cupcakes around the blogworld and want to try them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!