Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WILW

 

Harris Teeter brand Banana Pudding ice cream (no picture of the actual flavor). Unreal! This is some of the most delicious ice cream I've had in a loooong time. Besides my beloved Graeter's. If you're ever in Cincinnati, you need to try their Black Raspberry Chip. It's life changing.

Also, according to the packaging a serving size is something like a 1/4 cup. Who only eats 1/4 cup of ice cream?! If that's you, kudos for the portion control. I won't divulge the estimate of how much I consume in one sitting. No need to embarrass one's self.


As my husband would say, "Get you some!"

Speaking of,

Someone thought they could buy my affection...


Luckily, it worked ;)

I've been loving the black cherries from HT and Whole Foods recently.



Does your dog have a bff? Cooper does (I realize the previous statement makes me a crazy dog lady). This is Hank. He and Cooper always have a wild time together. They get each and every toy out of his basket and leave them scattered throughout the house. 



7 comments:

  1. i LOVE black raspberry chip ice cream! i wish i could buy it down here!

    also, this is random, but a while back you posted about an alterations place here that did your bridesmaid dress? i have a bridesmaids dress that i need altered...can you give me the name of the place? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend is from Dayton and introduced me to Graters ice cream! I fell in love with it! I like their buckeye blitz I think is what its called and black raspberry chip! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa.. hold the phone. Banana Pudding ice cream at the Tweeter.. Sah-weet! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog - I live in Charleston and am from Cincy too! (Well...Northern Kentucky). Love that you featured Graeter's! Good lord, I would do unmentionable things to get some down here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kroger has really good ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. banana pudding ice cream?!?! sounds amazing!! will have to try asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Raspberry Ice cream looks DELISH!

    Im your new follower!

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!