Monday, October 21, 2013

What I'm Watching

I love having a weekly tv schedule- it gives me something to look forward to each night. Fall shows are the best in my opinion and now that I have Downton Abbey and Game Of Thrones, Winter isn't too bad either.

Nashville

Source

This show brings the drama in a major way. I'm a big Connie Britton fan (from Friday Night Lights) and she does not disappoint as Rayna James. I generally find Hayden Panetierre annoying but I think this role is perfect for her. I also really like watching Kimberly Williams-Paisley. She's been one of my faves since Father of the Bride.

 

Revenge

Source

If you haven't seen this, do yourself a favor and start the series immediately. It can be a little cliche and kitschy at times but it is SO addictive. I got Mark hooked on it and is one of the few shows he'll actually watch with me.

 

New Girl

Source

New Girl is just awesome and hilarious. My mom turned me on to this and i was skeptical at first but I gave in and now I love it. Zoey Deschanel is quirky and weird (as I imagine her to be in real life). Schmidt is hands down my favorite. Another one Mark will actually watch with me.

 

Real Howeswives of Beverly Hills

Source

I'd be remiss not to mention my beloved Bravo. It goes without saying my obsession continues and whatever is on, I'm watching. I'm pretty excited for the upcoming season of RHBH and the cast additions. Frankly, they look a little scary- I mean, a witch? Andy should have just brought on Alison Dubois! From the previews it seems like Brandy will be overindulging (!) and Kim Richards will be back to her usual self.

I've been watching, unenthusiastically, The New Atlanta, Eric & Jessie (Newlyweds 2.0!), and all of the 'bonus' footage/reunion of RHNJ. I'm glad people are leaving for next season- I can only take so much of the Melissa-Teresa- Manzo family business.

Source

Are there any shows I'm missing out on?!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!