Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Everyone has flaws

 

Source

Even Duchess Kate.

I was so excited when I stumbled upon this photo from one of my favorite websites, Betches Love This. Just awesome. Hilarious commentary on pop culture and all of my favorite reality shows.

Anyways, I love that you can see a few wrinkles and stray gray hairs. I think everyone agrees Kate Middleton is pretty close to perfect and let me say, she still looks damn good in that shot. But it's nice to see that even she, a classic beauty and icon, shows some signs of aging like all the rest of us.

This is particularly relevant as I'm turning 30 in less than a month. Officially out of my 20's and starting a whole new decade. Yikes. 30 seems so serious. I know one thing I need to get real about is a beauty routine. Any by get real, I mean actually establish one. Right now, I simply wash my face and put on sunscreen every day. That's it. Pitiful, I know.

Via

My sister is the first one to push new anti-wrinkle products on me. My sister, who is 4 years younger. This RoC wrinkle cream is her newest find.

Maybe I'll seek professional advice once the big 3-0 arrives. Until then, I'm going to relish the last few days of my twenties.


PS Woke up to find a snow covered backyard this morning. I'm definitely not ready for winter!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!