Thursday, February 24, 2011

Entering The Blogosphere

After much thought (and frankly, some extra time on my hands), I've decided to start this blog to document my life living in Charleston with my husband, Mark, and our beloved Bernese Mountain Dog, Cooper. We were married in November at The Seabrook Island Club, just outside the city.



Originally hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio, I moved to Charleston in the Summer of 2007 with two of my girlfriends from home. We were all ready for a change of scenery after graduating from college the previous summer and beginning our transition into the "real world." Who would have guessed that one of the southern boys living below us in the duplex we shared would eventually become my husband? Certainly not me! I hope you enjoy my random musings on celebrities, reality television, fashion, food, and our adventures in the city we've made our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!