Friday, February 25, 2011

In The Dark

Am I the only one who didn't know that Saks OFF 5TH is coming to Charleston? While, I'm thrilled about this news, I can hardly wait until the Fall to get my hands on some discounted designer duds!


I had mixed feelings when I found out the original Saks was closing downtown. I was sad, but knew there were better (cheaper!) times on the horizon. Forever 21 brings a lot to the table. I love being able to drop in and pick an affordable top or sundress for the weekend. The quality isn't always the best, but for trendy items that you may only wear a few times, you can't beat it!

Some of my Forever 21 items from the archives, circa 2005. Please excuse my over-highlighted hair.

Spring Break, Senior Year

Junior Year

Summer of Graduation, Chicago

Apparently, large belts and big necklaces were in back then? I must have been spending lots of time poolside. I haven't seen a tan like that in years. Ah, to be young again....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!