Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bachelor Recap and RHOOC

I'm going to be honest. I didn't watch any of the Bachelor prior to last night. I did, however, read Reality Steve. Unfortunately, he was WRONG with his prediction (Chantal)! This causes me to lose trust in the generally reliable website. I'm sure I'll continue to read on and spoil future shows for myself anyways. Back to the finale. I wasn't super impressed by either Emily or Chantal and I can't say I'm surprised that Brad and Emily have already hit a rough patch. She was pretty sassy with him on the reunion show.


Onto the RHOOC...
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not really feeling any of the ladies this season. They are all quite narcissistic and self-serving. At least that's what I've gleaned from the first two episodes. Tamra acts like she's trying to make nice with Gretchen, but still gets in her snide remarks and underhanded comments. Gretchen is coming off as cavalier (my mom's word of the week). And I am over her bf, Slade.


Vicki was getting pretty wild with her employees and I believe she was acting somewhat inappropriately with them. She confirmed on one of the after shows that her and Don are getting divorced, which makes me sad because I thought just maybe their marriage would survive. I am liking Alexis a little more than last season.  Her new friend, Peggy, was introduced and it is clear that the two of them are having a serious competition with everything: kids, husbands, botox, hair extensions, etc. 


I'm hoping for more excitement on RHOM/Teen Mom tonight.

This week is going by quickly! I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!