Friday, March 11, 2011

Coupon-ing

Happy Friday! I have to say that I am thrilled it's the weekend! And, it's supposed to be a beautiful one here in Charleston.

So, I opened my email this morning to find my daily deal from Living Social. What was it you ask? Botox. I found this very interesting. Actually, I find a lot of their deals to be totally random and this was no exception (sometimes, they have really good ones though). As soon as I saw it, immediately the RHOBH popped into my head and their lack of facial expressions. At this point in my life, I'm pretty uninterested in botox, facial fillers, etc. A few decades down the road, maybe a different story.

A cautionary tale:


I'll continue to subscribe to Groupon and Living Social in the hopes that they will at some point tempt me  with a deal I can't resist.

Along the same lines, I'm completely addicted to Gilt Groupe, Rue La La and the like. I just ordered a new pair of jeans and I can't wait for them to arrive.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That lady is so scary - I haven't watched the Miami season, but isn't that lady supposed to be some sort of witch?!? Double scary! Anyway, have a fabulous weekend enjoying this awesoooome weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when I opened my email this morning! You should sign up for Joss & Main, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Miami is as good as the other seasons. And I believe that lady announced herself that she's a witch- who does that?! All of those fillers must be seeping into her brain ;)

    megan- thanks for the tip! i'll have to try that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a lady the other day that had some "feline" characteristics after her apparent lift/injections lol. Not a good look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. botox aside...what could she have seen to cause that facial expression?

    ReplyDelete
  6. home intruder? a wiener? empty bottle of wine?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!