Thank you to my girl at Sundresses and Smiles for the award! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, hurry on over.
Onto the 7 random facts....
1. We have approximately 95 nicknames for our dog, Cooper. One of my favorites is baba ganoush (sp?). I'm not going to list anymore because they're just ridiculous.
2. I graduated from college with a degree in the History of Art & Architecture. That comes in really handy with my career. Not.
3. I can be very bossy. I'm not sure there's one person I know who would disagree (anyone?!).
4. When I was young, I used to roller skate in my basement to some may-jah Whitney Houston ballads. I aspired to be Nancy Kerrigan, pre-Tonya Harding incident.
5. I went to an all-girls high school. It's very much the norm in Cincinnati, but seems to be pretty rare here in Charleston.
6. Flying scares the hell out of me. I have serious travel anxiety. Hate it.
7. My younger sister, Alex, graduated with a history degree, as well and now has an awesome job with a jeweler.
I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! I'll be busy celebrating Jaime & Andrew's nuptials on Saturday. Congrats you two!