Monday, April 25, 2011

Summer Wants...

The warm, sunny weather this weekend gave all of us Charlestonians a taste of whats to come for the next several months. I've already purchased a few staple items for the springtime. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there's very little actual "Spring" weather here. It usually goes from cold to hot in an instant. 

Here are some things I've got my eye on for the summer time.

Rattan Tory Burch clutch

Tory Burch Rattan Flap Clutch

Bold print Nanette Lepore bikini


Adorable Milly cover up


Rebecca Taylor printed Maxi Dress

Rebecca Taylor Rose Print Silk Maxi Dress

*Let me clarify that it is certainly not in my budget to purchase a $400+ maxi dress. Or a $200 bikini, for that matter....

The TB clutch, on the other hand, I may have to create a fund for because I need it.

6 comments:

  1. love them all...maybe we could start a fundraiser to afford these things? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bikini, but way beyond my price range as well! Check out my giveaway for a super cute item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will take one of each please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clutch, you should def save up for that. It will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that Milly coverup... new to your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!