Friday, August 12, 2011

Leaf



YAY for Friday!

I am thrilled to have the weekend off! Last night, we tried out Leaf (Beaufain St.), a relatively new restaurant here in Charleston. Our newly married cousin, Tim & his wife Cara, are in town staying with us and figured it would be the perfect time to try it out. Mark had many good things to say about this place, and I was not disappointed. From the food to the drink to the staff and the atmosphere- it was all amazing! We loved every single thing that we tried: Boursin Burger with Truffle Fries (me), Chicken Pita with Sweet Potato Fries (Mark & Cara), and the Pork Chop (Tim). Everyone LOVED it. We were all thoroughly impressed.
Not only does Leaf have great food, but their bar was packed. We will most definitely be going back!

2 comments:

  1. I always love discovering good, new restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited we made your blog!!! and for letting us stay with you! Leaf was def amazing and I will go back next time we are in town!! um...I would like to see videos posted of friday night however!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you all!